The IDEAL 4000/7000 aluplast doors with a 5-chamber design, two sealing mechanisms and an installation depth of 70 mm and 85 mm achieve very good thermal insulation values. The aluplast PVC doors combine the latest technology with the greatest living comfort, guaranteeing you great living conditions for years to come.
The advantages of the IDEAL 4000/7000 series
With the production of its quality IDEAL 4000/7000 system Aluplast has become one of the first manufacturers which have recognized the growing trend of chamber-profile development, thus proving that the company does not make compromises when it comes to high visual and technical standard, while also setting new standards not just in design and product life. Aluplast PVC profile guarantee you a high level of individuality and security in private and public buildings.
- the 5-chamber system is a standard option for 2 levels of sealing with great thermal insulation and soundproofing
- installation depth of 70 mm and 85 mm with the possibility of installing glass surfaces and decorative panels at 24 – 50 mm of depth
- classic modern design of straight lines with a great selection of connection profiles for different installation needs
- big steel-reinforced chamber for ideal static load-bearing capacity ensures the stability of the entrance doors
- available in numerous decorative versions
- the possibility of creating the ALUSKIN system in a wide range of colors and decorations (the PVC–aluminum combination)
- the ID7000 is suitable for installing a hidden wing