The IDEAL 4000 is a 5-chamber system with two sealing mechanisms, an installation depth of 70 mm and is characterized by good soundproofing and thermal insulation. The aluplast IDEAL 4000 window system was created thanks to the continuous development of the IDEAL 2000 system. With this system the principle of compatibility is observed despite the greater installation depth. This profile has a modern design, smooth surface and sharp internal and external edges. It comes in a wide range of colours and decorations.
The quality of living within your own four walls is determined by security and an enjoyable atmosphere.
This system achieves high thermal insulation properties in combination with special glass, with the values range being from 1.4 to 0.92 W/m2K, which meets most of the standards. The system’s special construction gives the wings a very narrow visual appearance, thereby shaping and underlining the window and making it more aesthetically pleasing. The IDEAL 4000 windows will provide your home with light and fresh air, as well as protect them from noise and wind.
- a 5-chamber design and an installation depth of 70 mm with 2 sealing mechanisms
- great sound and thermal insulation
- a profile of modern design with a great selection of connection profiles for different installation needs
- an installation depth of 70 mm with the possibility of installing glass surface from 24 to 40 mm of depth
- big reinforcement chambers for ideal static load-bearing capacity
- a great selection of connection profiles for different installation needs
- slanted surfaces
- equipped with designed internal bar
- different profile contours to achieve a complex visual appearance (for example Soft-line, Round-line®)
- a great selection of decorative profiles
- easy recycling of profiles and seal mechanisms which preserves the environment
- the ALUSKIN system is available in a wide range of colours and decorations (PVC-aluminum combination)