HST 85® is a low-energy profile of the highest level. Its depth of 197 mm, reinforcement of the door frame with a thermal bridge, installation threshold and state-of-the –art sliding hardware parts provide you with the best thermal insulation and soundproofing of your home. Make your life comfortable and enjoyable with this modern profile of elegant straight edges.
The advantages of the HST 85 series are clearly visible at first sight.
HST 85® simply means more light security and thermal insulation. The tilt-sliding door is perfectly suited for bigger glass surfaces, resulting in a better view. The visual design of the profile allows more light into the room. The low profile threshold can be easily installed onto a finished floor.
- the 5-chamber system is a standard option with special sealing for great thermal insulation and soundproofing
- it exhibits excellent properties of thermal insulation with total values ranging from 1.6 to 0.80 W/m2K
- an installation depth of approximately 85 mm with the possibility of installing glass material from 24 to 50 mm of depth
- appropriate for installation in low-energy and passive objects
- classic modern design of straight lines with a great selection of connection profiles for different installation needs
- equipped with designed internal bar
- available in a number of decorative versions
- the ALUSKIN system is available in a wide range of colours and decorations (PVC-aluminum combination)
- easy and eco-friendly disassembling of the profile from the sealing compound